Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surprise

I crunched down behind the crimson sofa, remaining very still trying not to make a sound as dead silence echoed through the house. Sara was hiding behind the arm chair to my left side, a mystifies smile carved upon her pink lips. Her brown eyes waited impassionedly . Billy my other partner in crime has his back agenised the wall unit , his head bobbed back and fort as he struggled to keep him self awake. It was so dark in the house, and I wouldn’t be able to see them if it wasn’t for the moon light shining through the beside window. We had to remain quiet as we creped into the house, earlier so we wouldn’t wake up the neighbours living next door. We had to come early to set up before Molly came home and now all we have to do is wait until she came back home.The wait seemed like eternity, and I was about to fall a sleep, but a the sold sound of the key turning the lock made me jump.“she is here” Sara hissed.The front door slowly creaked opened braking the long period of silence, which was followed by the click clack of Molly’s high heals tapping on the wooden floor as she made her way into the house. I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest as I gripped the silver knife in my hand. Thoughts of everything going wrong flowed into my mind. Then the footsteps got louder as she got closer, “are you reedy” Billy called out. I nodded and he soon turned the lights on, Molly let out a horrifying scream, her eyes wide with fear.“Happy Birthday” we all yelled. Billy hander her the cake I handed her the knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment